The patented HandyTrac Online program provides ongoing internet system/information access, secure data backup and storage, support/warranty service, training, and system upgrades.
- HandyTrac is an integrated system that provides the software and hardware you need to manage keys and assets
- HandyTrac’s computer controlled, locking steel wall mounted cabinet(s) provide the highest level of safety and security, so only authorized users have access to keys
- HandyTrac system does not require a dedicated or special computer system
- HandyTrac system administrative functions and reporting available from any computer with Internet access
- Each key within the HandyTrac system is traceable
- HandyTrac system offers several reporting options, with standard and customized reports available to streamline operations and to track keys, assets, locations, and the people who use them
- HandyTrac identifies keys by using anonymous bar coded tags
- HandyTrac’s software and hardware combine to link all the cabinets within your system
- Wall mounted for ease of use and space conservation
- Ethernet system version provides built in server test with pass/failed result capability
Data collection terminal with dual core computer, real time calendar clock, touch screen keyboard, 7" touhc screen display, badge reader, communications interface.
- Full color 7" touch screen display
- Internal lithium battery backup
- Bar code tags/badges- Code 39
- Print reports directly from HandyTrac Online cloud platform
- Flame retardant Polycarbonate/ABS enclosure
- Standard 120V
- Integrated Biometric Identity Verification upgrade available
Key Cabinet and Control Box
- 18 ga steel with black powder coat finish cabinet
- Up to four (4) key panels 100 locations each (total capacity for single cabinet 400)
- Electronic lock/latch manual key backup
- Control Interface Relay (CIR) board between Datalog Touch Pad and Key Cabinet electronic lock
- Single Cabinet (up to 400 keys)- 28”H x 24”W x 8”D
- Dual Cabinet-(up to 800 keys)- 28’H x 42”W x 8”D Hardware Requirement
- Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS), provided by customer for surge protection and battery backup.
- Available Ethernet connection within 6’ of system location or stable wifi connection
- Available 120V outlet
- Computer with Internet Access
Software and Supplies
- HandyTrac Software (pre-installed into Datalog)
- Employee Identification Badges (bar coded)
- Bar Coded Key Tags
- Easy Guide for Installation and Operation
- Biometric Reader (optional)
- HandyTrac Key Organizer (optional)
- The Key Control System must be installed and operated in an environment free of airborne particles; (e.g. in a separate room key cutting, wood sawing, or other adverse activity or matter). Temp should not exceed 122oF or below 32oF.
- HandyTrac’s warranties are expressly contingent on operating the Key Control System in a proper environment and providing Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS) for surge protection.